The Secret Island


  I and my family had out first visit to Britania, Surigao del Sur. It is very happy and memorable family gateway! We tour into four islands in Britania such as Hagonoy Island, Naked Island, Buslon Island and Hiyor-Hiyoran Island. This is my first time to travel on such beautiful island like Britania. There are a lot of foods that we carried and we are very excited that time. After we’ve arrived, we rented a boat to have island hopping.
         The first island that we’ve visited is the Naked Island, in which there have no trees and plants. Since it is the first island that we visited, I am very amazed to the clear water from this island. Because of excessive feelings, I decided to jump from the boat even though it is still working. I thought the water is shallow, but it doesn’t! With the scorching heat of the sun, our family decided to go along to another island which is Hiyor-Hiyoran Island and Hagonoy Island. 







      Buslon Island is the last island that we’ve visited. It is the largest island among group and it is the most packed with visitors. This is the island boasts of beautiful limestone formations. It also has a cross and a statue of the Virgin Mary at the side that makes it unique. Actually, this is the island were tourist can stay, relax and enjoy the wonderful views of the sea. After swimming into different island, I felt starving. What a coincidence! My mother and auntie prepared our lunch; I eat a lot of foods until I’m full. Then I swim again and eat again until I felt abdominal cramps. I looked for comfort room, however I found no one. Because of my ignorance, I did not tell anyone about what I’ve felt. I cannot endure the cramps of my stomach.


        I run faster until i saw another island. I'm amazed to what I discovered! I decided to go their because I did not saw any tourist. I quickly go to a big stone and defecate. I think all my problems and worries are gone after pooping. I look like a thief, looking from left to right if there are people saw what I did, but fortunately, there's none ahahhha I'm so lucky!


              After washing my hand, I saw a lot of starfish and jelly fish. I also saw Nemo (tiny orange fish), their house(grass) catches my hand while touching it. I found out unique! I carry out those starfish into Buslon Island and told my family that there are a lot of starfish their (pointing another Island that connects to Buslon Island). My mother pinched me first because I've gone almost an hour. They find me everywhere  and thought I was lost. I ask forgiveness, but I did not tell what happened. They ask me where did I go, but I preferred to lie. I told them that I only catch starfish because I was ashamed to what I did.

            This is the most enjoyable and unforgettable summer to me until now. I will never forget this island because many unexpected things did happened. Until this day, my family did not know what really happened, and this thing makes me guilt and ashamed.






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a nice view :) Im so excited to be in that place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahhaaa this is a perfect place to visit alice. PROMISE!!!

      Delete
  3. i also experienced pookinn any place bcause i cant stop it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! it makes me want to visit that place too

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahhahahha its really nice to visit here pama. You really need to be careful when it comes to eating! ehhehehE. To avoid pooping bwahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. ahahhahahah Good to you my friend. I hope you'll not poop their. ahahhahahaha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

      Delete
  8. Wow! what a great bonding with your family! And what a very wonderful place. I want to go there, someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhahhahahaha sure2. you are always welcome their PROMISE๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…✋

      Delete
  9. wow, what a nice place. hope to visit there someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can visit their any time zyrelle๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  10. wooow! What a nice place.
    Yuck. Gross!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahhahahaha that's life cyrah๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

      Delete
  11. ahahahha. it is really awkward situation... But that's fine girl. I think this is the right time to tell your family about the truth.Don't worry, I know it's not a big deal to your family right now.ahahahaha Good Luck and God Bless young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ridiculous! Hahaha Well, What caught my attention was not the place �� You knew already what I mean. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhhhhh๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š

      Delete
  13. You really did lie to us...But that's fine.Past is past yen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jaja.ate yen your face is different unlike now. You've changed a lot.
    I already visited in that place.it was so relaxing and freshing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. .how i wish that one day i was there to explore the beauty of our mother earth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. that's right alyssa! Adventurous Island is real๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

      Delete
  17. Truly it is nice visit places with our family, we could make places more memorable ☺.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahhahaha memorable Like what I Have experience๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  18. how I wish I could visit those places :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha i know its embarrassing yet its part of being child. Thats okay Yenyen ๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soft. ehehehehe๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  20. Just stand and face battles, dont be shy after what happened just consider its part of a mis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahhahaha thats right Lolo๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ by the way, I am no longer ashamed. ehehehehe. I am old enough๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฌ

      Delete
  21. Hahaha. What a funny moment. By the way it's not nemo. It's a clown fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay ahahhahaha Okay Angel๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠNow I know๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  22. .wow!!! How i wish i could be there... i was really amazed!!! Find some comfort....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahahahhaa Lol! I know what you mean๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  24. ahahhahaha yukkkssss! it's really embarrassing girl. But don't worry. It is just become part of being a child. and you don't have a choice that time. That's why you need to eat less next time. aahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  25. thank you for advicing friend. ahahahhaha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  26. Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete

Post a Comment